Friday 7 March 2014

Late Turn

With my recent change in roles at work , I am now back on a shift pattern. Part of the pattern involves some late turns . So the  perfect opportunity for a few hours fishing .

Off I went to the club lake this morning for a few hours , basically to use up the remainder of the bait from my previous trip.

I went for the same basic approach , of the long rod and a float but changed to fishing a small waggler fished " lift stye", and kept up the feed via a pole cup .

I would like to report that I bagged up but sadly no ! I did get loads of bites , mostly un-hittable and lost a decent fish , but I did catch a few bream . They were not much bigger than the worm I was using for bait ! In fact the bites I was getting might have been the " snake " lobworm taking the float for a ride !

Next time out its back to the leger set up for the perch . However the rivers are looking good for next week so you never know I might get out pike fishing .

No comments:

Post a Comment