Monday 17 February 2014

The new camera ....software , downloads and errors plus some favourites

Well the new camera has arrived . Its a Fujifilm , Finepix S4000. A bridge type compact camera . All was well until I tried to connect it to the computer to download the pictures . No luck . So advice was sought and a card reader purchased , which again didn't work ! Anyway software issues seem to have been solved so hopefully it will serve me well . I just need to get out and catch some fish to take some pictures !

In the process I had a quick look through some old pictures and although they are not of fish I like them ! The Rhino were in South Africa .
 
These guys really do catch fish but I wouldn't fancy sitting up there for long . Pole fishing anyone ?

The next picture is not the best picture in the world I know but its of a Blue whale . A creature I had always wanted to see , and an ambition realised in Sri Lanka last year . Fabulous !

 
One animal that has fascinated me for ages is the African Wild Dog. I spent a lot of time in Zambia and Kenya looking for one but alas they eluded me , but in Tanzania I struck gold . Fantastic !

 
And of course you cant forget these , especially at close quarters !

No comments:

Post a Comment