Saturday 16 March 2013

The Season is dead, long live the season 2#


Wednesday 13th March 2013

Well i might have been mad going fishing on monday , but even i realised that tuesday was a non starter with about 4 inches of snow and people trapped in their cars overnight. I spent the day looking at fishing books and dvd's, and planning which clubs to join next year.

So what would wednesday bring weather wise. Well still cold but getting warmer, and the wind moving away from the east.

The day started well with a fish taking my deadbait and unfortunately dropping off . So I decided to move to an area where Jeff had previously had some luck .

On the subject of luck , well mine was about to go into overdrive !

 


She weighed 27lbs 4oz, and is my best Pike. Fantastic !

I celebrated with a pint of Harveys or two !

No comments:

Post a Comment