Saturday 16 March 2013

The Season is dead , long live the Season ! 1#


I always try and take a few days off at the end of the season . It has become a bit of a tradition , but the weather can always be a deciding factor . Well , what would this year bring ....

Monday 11th March 2013
 "When the wind is in the east , the fish bite least "
The weather forecast app on my phone warned of snow showers and a temperature of 0 but feeling like -7 in the strong east wind . I think it was spot on ! Crikey it was cold !
I remembered to bring storm poles with me and  without them the biting east wind would have wrecked the brolly.
Jeff joined me , and we sheltered in the lee of the brollies eating sausage rolls and drinking tea . The fishing was as you would expect a non event .


No comments:

Post a Comment