Monday 24 December 2012

No fishing for a while then....now where is that fishing DVD ?




I was hoping to be able to go fishing before Christmas , but the weather God has decided against it !
The river will take a while to gather itself from its sojourn to the fields and allow a worthwhile attempt at fishing . So its a return to the other forms of obtaining a fishing fix , buying fishing tackle, reading about fishing or watching a fishing DVD.
So Martin Bowler's new DVD, " Seeking shadows" has had an airing. Great photography and some excellent sequences especially the Blue shark footage. can I go fishing soon please ?
I plan to have few beach fishing trips in the early part of next year so I have been looking for a new beach reel. I have been recommended to look at the Akios range and they seem pretty good at first glance . Now where is that Sea Angling magazine .....

No comments:

Post a Comment