Wednesday 25 February 2015

New Horizons

I was hoping for a spot of Perch fishing today on the club lake , but on arrival the impending sale of the water has gone through , and the lake is no longer available for fishing . What a shame I really liked it and the Perch fishing was great .

So off to pastures new .

Having consulted the club books I visited a lake complex belonging to another club . It is a place I have been meaning to visit for years but just never managed to get to .

The lakes looked really nice , and I settled in to fish a corner peg in the hope of a sought after Perch . The chopped worm, maggots and prawn approach ..the whole 9 yards .

However the only bite of the day resulted in a nice looking Carp of 12lbs , which gave me the run around on the float rod !

Now with some free time on my hands and the rivers still a bit high and coloured , where to next ?

No comments:

Post a Comment