Friday 14 November 2014

Erik's First Fish

Its always a pleasure to take someone fishing and to help them catch a fish . This is especially pleasurable when its the first one they have ever caught .

Malanie's brother in law Erik came fishing with me last year to a local lake where I assured him that he would catch a fish . Well he did get a load of bites but no fish were landed  , and it was me that caught . So this time same place and same float fished pellet paste but I wouldn't fish and would concentrate on helping Erik catch , then I would have a go .

Well we set him up and fed regularly and he hooked one of the carp !


 Then another small one . Mission accomplished ! On with the bacon sarnies ! Now its my go !

The day was changeable and the weather flitted between rain showers and sunshine and it was interesting to take a few pictures of the scenery and the wildlife .



 
 Gold at the end of the rainbow ?

No comments:

Post a Comment